Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tag from RyAzuin. I answered yr question only :'[

THIS IS THE RULES:

  1. You must post this rules
  2. Each person must post 11 themselves in their journal
  3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer
  4. You have to choose eleven people to tagged and link them to the post
  5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER
  6. No tag back !
  7. No stuff in the tagging section about " YOU ARE TAG IF YOU READING THIS " YOU LEGITIMATELLY (a.k.a REALLY, TRUST , WITH ALL HONEST) have tagged 11 people.


11 things about me:
  1. I'm selfish. Hell yeah, too much!
  2. If I love someone, I loved her/him too much!
  3. I'm short and a bit fat. This is you must knw about. Haha
  4. I'm cruel. I'll do anything to get what I really want. Anything ;)
  5. I hate people easily and I do have enemies.
  6. Once before, I'm a playgirl. Um, now? I'm not. MAYBE :p Haha.
  7. Romantic and caring. That's me!
  8. I'm annoying. And nobody can stand it. My attitudes is so bad.
  9. I had a sexy lips :p Hahaha.
  10. I'm a bit flexible.
  11. I love money. But I don't have any. So pity me :'( Hahaha.

RyAzuin's questions:

  1. Last time you were sick? : Two days ago. Very bad heartache :')
  2. Your weirdest talent? : Talk to myself. Haha
  3. What do you want to wish for? : I wish I had a good life and no troubles.
  4. Does you love anyone? : Yes. I love my friends, family and still love latest ex-boyfriend. Um~
  5. Does anyone love you? : Ofcourse! My family, my friends and someone. Haha :p
  6. Do you cry easily? : No. I'm not actually. If its too hurt, then the tears will automatically drop.
  7. What do you want right now? : New handphone pleaseeee? :'(
  8. What do you think about haters? : They made my day with their fucking stupid attitudes :P
  9. Lil Wayne or Eminem? : Eminem please? :/
  10. Is this funny? : What is funny? Haha :/
  11. What's your full name? Haha : Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, tet! Hahaha xD